Ancient truths through a modern lens.
Do the age-old truths of the Christian faith still hold up under the scrutiny of the modern mind?
Whether you have questions of your own or want to be able to talk to someone who does, this class is for you!
This class is also intended to give a basic overview of the Bible's teachings for anyone interested in membership at Good News.
Tuesdays from 6:30-7:30p
(or whenever works with your schedule!)
- Length: 10 Weeks
- Free childcare provided
- How is Christianity different from other religions?
- Who was Jesus and how do we know?
- Who really gets to go to heaven and why?
- Can we really trust what the Bible says?
- Why are there so many different interpretations of the Bible?
- Are faith and religion contradicted by science?
- What is Lutheranism and how is it different from other Christian churches?
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.